Bringing you up to speed, in case you've missed anything.
|Jas @ INF club||Mar 4|
This might be the last email I send you from here, so please read on to make sure you’re receiving my most recent emails, from firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't believe it's been around 8 months since I moved INF Club from Substack over to Ghost. In some ways, it feels like it's been longer than that and - in other ways - like these last few months have zipped past.
Most of you will be aware of this already, but I know that some of you may have been missing the newsletters I currently send from email@example.com.
You'll want to check your Spam/Promotions folders; it'll help to drag one of my emails into your Inbox (thus marking it 'safe'), and to add 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to your contacts list.
You can find a full archive of everything I've shared, including newsletters, over here.
Since the start of 2020, INF Club has evolved a fair bit:
- March 21st 2020 will mark one year of the INF Club podcast, currently at 48 episodes
- I've been hosting livestreams on YouTube, including a monthly 'Let's Write Together' session with my friend Anja (here’s last month’s)
- Members now have access to a private forum, plus extra livestreams/meetups, discounts, and workshops...
- Speaking of which, in January, Peg Cheng hosted INF Club's first workshop, with further workshops planned for the months ahead (members attend wokshops for free, and have access to replays)
- x2 Mastermind cohorts (after launching a pilot programme, I just launched the first official INF Club Mastermind Programme, in fact I’m carrying out ‘matching calls’ this week & next)
- I also launched my 1:1 coaching practice for INFPs looking to gain clarity, momentum, and connect with their intuition to better guide them (oftentimes, our busy mind can get the better of us and trip us up... I've been there myself)
Okay, I know that’s a lot to take in, especially if you’ve been ‘out of the loop’ recently. You can explore everything the Club has to offer at your leisure, and read my free e-book Happier, right here.
If you're a member of the Club, you can login with your email address over on the new website here: https://infclub.net/signin/
Once logged in, you can find everything your Membership has to offer via the Members' Hub: https://infclub.net/members-hub/
And you can make changes to your membership here: https://infclub.net/account/
If you’re not currently a member, you can discover membership here; doors are re-opening soon (keep an eye on my newsletter, sent from email@example.com).
Whether you're a subscriber, or a member, thank you for being a part of this community - along with dozens of INFPs and INFJs across the world.
Anyone can join in the conversation - and meet others in the community - on Twitter: @INF_Club.
Remember, keep an eye on my newsletter - follow the steps above to make sure it’s being delivered to your inbox.
And finally, feel free to reach out, anytime. I love hearing what fellow INFs are writing, creating or otherwise up to.
See you on the other side 👋
firstname.lastname@example.org | jasraj.me